Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-48. It’s with big sad eyes that we will be saying goodbye to Toni from Small Home Soul as one of our hosts in 2 weeks! She is furthering her blogging career and we wish her all the very best in her future endeavours. In the meantime, we will be going on the search for a new host. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in becoming a host by email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-48
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Easy Rope Wrapped Wooden Coasters| KreativK
How to Paint a Fabric Chair | Noting Grace
Tiered DIY Concrete Planter with Copper Pipe| Anika’s DIY Life
Rustic DIY Farmhouse Style Twine Dispenser| Making It In the Mountains
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Fire Pit with Pea Gravel and Pavers | Repurposed and Upcycle
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for