Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-47. Hope that you and your family had a lovely Easter and that you didn’t go into chocolate overload!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-47
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Step Stool Makeover| The Navage Patch
Ways to Refresh Your Spring Home | Let’s Create Events
DIY Multicoloured Pom Pom Magnets| White House Crafts
DIY Faux Shiplap Wall| Sawdust Sisters
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Pampered Pooch Pocket | Raven Would
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂