Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-45. How has your week gone so far? It’s challenge time again next week and we want to see all of your Spring/Easter inspired tablescapes! So get creative and we look forward to seeing your tablescapes next week!
We are experiencing lots of rain here in the Blue Mountains currently! Not great days to be painting that’s for sure. I was fortunate for one day last week where I was able to get some Vintage Drawers painted and the rest was indoor crafty things where I added some clay bunny and egg ornaments to our twig tree.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-45
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Chic DIY Lined Envelope Tutorial | Summer Adams
The Secret to Thrifty Spring Decor and How to never pay Full Price | My Thrift Store Addiction
Whimsical Birdhouses| Modern On Monticello
10+ Simple Ways to Welcome Spring In a Mason Jar| Making It In The Mountains
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Spring Sheep | Penny’s Vintage Find
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for