Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-44. My family and I had a fun weekend in Melbourne because it was the first Australian Football League Game (AFL). Collingwood who are our favourite team was playing. We also enjoyed a day out in Melbourne and found a really cool record shop down in a basement that had all the records/CD’s you could possibly imagine! My dad was in heaven.
This week on my blog I had another Movie Challenge project to complete and I finally got around to writing my post on using Miss Mustard Seed Hemp Oil on a furniture project.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-44
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Mediterranean Salad| Marylins Treats
DIY Easy Easter Eggshell Table Decor | KreativK
DIY Emerson Buffet| Anika’s DIY Life
Ikea Rast Hack| Pastel and Macarons
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Macrame Wall Hanging for Beginners | My French Twist
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for