Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-43. How has your week been so far? What a whirl wind week it has been here! My blogging pals and I launched our Spring/Easter Home Tours and the super fun Craft De Stash Challenge has been completed for another month! But the busyness continues. With our up and coming $100 room makeover and preparation for Millthorpe Markets on the 4th of April! Nothing like some busy to keep you on your toes!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-43
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Spring – Easter Home Tour Vintage Farmhouse Style| Super Simple Vintage Farmhouse Bunny Napkins
How to Make Tissue Paper Tassel Garland
Easter Bunny Wreath
3 Tips to Add Touches of Spring
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Ornate Mirror Makeover| The Navage Patch
Pretty Refurbished Stool | Faeries and Fauna
Mandala Painted Table Makeover| Art is Beauty
Forcing Branches to Bloom Indoors| Honey n Hydrangea
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How a Paint Pen Makes Life Easier | Abbotts at Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thanks Same for your 43rd Waste Not Wednesday, appreciated.
So glad to have you join us again Joy!!
Sam, Thank you for the party!! Happy Wednesday!
Thank you so much for joining each week Katrin! Hope you have a wonderful week 🙂
Hi Sam, thank you for hosting & happy spring!
Sam to you Cecilia! Thank you for joining us!!
Thank you, Sam!
You’re so welcome Angie! Congratulations once again on the fabulous feature 🙂
Thank you for hosing a great party. I loved the table makeover that you featured. Huge fan of the ombre painting on it! Always love the fun goodies I find here!
So delighted to have you join us, Stephanie!!
Another lovely party, Sam, loads of inspiration.
So delighted to have you join us again Amalia! Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to 🙂