Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-42. I have been super busy getting ready for my Easter/Spring home tour. I love the home tours because I get to team up with some of my blogging pals and change things up a little around my home.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-42
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
$3 Telephone Table Music Sheet Makeover| 5 Fun Gift Ideas for Easter or Spring
5 Unique Non Traditional Flower Planters
DIY Easy Chalkboard
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Foot Stool Rope Basket| Ambient Wares
Simple Spring Book Page Bunny Garland | The Purple Hydrangea
A Sweet Spring Inspired Plant Stand| Let’s Create Events
A Simple Spring Centrepiece | Making It In the Mountians
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Easy DIY Spring Flower Arrangement | The Home I Create
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂
Thanks Sam for co-hosting Waste Not Wednesday 42, always a pleasure to visit and join in.
Thank you so much for joining us each week Joy! Always a pleasure to have you 🙂
Thank you so much for hosting Sam!! Have a lovely Wednesday!
You’re welcome Katrin!! Hope you have a wonderful day also!
Thank you, Sam, for the feature and the party!
You’re most welcome Angie!!Such a clever idea!! Congratulations!!
Thank you for the party!
Thank you for joining us, Cecilia! 🙂
Sam, thanks for hosting!
My pleasure Heidi! So lovely to have you join us with your projects each week 🙂