Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-4! I can’t wait to see what you have been up to this week! I have been so blown away by the cleverness of all the projects that have been linked up each week. So much inspiration and I hope in turn they have inspired you. Things are beginning to get super cold here in Australia, which is making it hard to do any painting, which is tad frustrating! In fact, we are expecting snow here on Friday!!! BRRRRR. I know that a lot of you are heading into warmer weather! Lucky you and enjoy!!!
Let’s get down to seeing this week’s awesome features 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-4
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Ikea Cabinet Door turned Pool Sign | KreativeK
Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game | 1915 House
Pottery Barn Black Finish Barstools | HoneynHydrangea
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Waste Not Wednesday
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Life On Pearl Street and show sweet Susanne some #WasteNotWednesay love and see what else she has been up to with her DIY~ing!
New Life For Old Belts | Life On Pearl Street