Hello, friends and welcome to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-38 Wreath Edition! We are wanting you to link up all of your winter wreath inspired wreaths! Don’t have a wreath project? That’s ok just link up your normal posts! Next week here at Waste Not Wednesday we are all going to have a Trash to Treasure project to share. So along with your normal projects, we want to see all of your Trash to Treasure projects. It’s totally ok if you chose not to join in and please just link up as normal! Can’t wait to see what you share.
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to. 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-38
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to turn a Ceiling Fixture into a Lamp| Ambient Wares
How to Style a Sofa in just 4 Simple Steps | Making It In The Mountains
Easiest Ever DIY Board & Batten Wall Tutorial| Making It In the Mountains
The Easiest Ikea Lack Hack| Anika’s DIY Life
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to create a Farmhouse Dining Room in Just One Weekend | Making In The Mountains
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to look at all of these projects now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂