I don’t know about you but is it just me or are the weeks going super quick? I have spent most of my week out in my studio sorting out my next projects that I’m going to tackle. It has got lots of creative juices flowing and made to eager to get on with things!
We have some super duper exciting news to share with you next week and we can’t wait to let you know!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday-36! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourite! Easy peasy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-36
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Farmhouse Pillow Fun: A Tutorial | A Fresh Squeezed Life
Hook, Line, and Sink-Oar: A Coat Rack | Sadie Seasongoods
Mandala Burned & Stained Wood Tray| Raven Would
Simple Valentines Garland| A Fresh Squeezed Life
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
How to Upcycle a Dictionary Stand with Chalk Paint | The Boondocks Blog
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be sure to PIN for later 🙂