Another week has flown by and again so many wonderful and clever projects/recipes were shared with us last week! Hope this week finds you all well and happy!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday-35! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourite! Easy peasy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-35
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Sweet Dreams Sleep Tight FREE Printable
Printable Cupids Arrow Valentine Cards
Dollar Store Glass Backsplash Tutorial
No Sew Slip Cover for an Ottoman
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Industrial DIY Bulletin Board| Grillo Designs
Cosy in Annapolis | A Day of Small Things
Stained Wooden Crates with Painted Detail| Modern on Monticello
Custom Made Pillow Case from Made Lemonade Shop | KreativK
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
20 Things I Look for at Thrift Stores | Let’s Create Events
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Thanks for the party & the feature Sam!! Have a fun day!
Your welcome Katrin! Hope you do to! Thank you for sharing your projects!
Thanks for hosting!
You’re so welcome Angie! Thank you for stopping by and sharing your awesome wooden heart project!
Sam, thanks so much for hosting!
My pleasure Heidi!! So lovely to have you join us this week 🙂