Waste Not Wednesday-30 is upon us and so is Christmas!! I hope you’re enjoying the week leading up to Christmas and there’s not too much stress in your life!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourite! Easy peasy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-30
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Simple Vintage Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas | Christmas in the Blue Mountains Home Tour – Part 2
My Simple & Traditional Christmas House Tour
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Shutter Snowman| Let’s Create Events
It Must be Santa | A Day of Small Things
DIY fabric Christmas Trees Box Wall Art| Eccentricities
Farmhouse Christmas Decor| One Thousand Oaks
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Christmas Pillow as Easy as One, Two, Three | Shoppe No 5
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Thank you so much for the feature. I really appreciate it. 🙂
Your most welcome Debra! Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous projects with us each week! 🙂