Welcome to Waste Not Wednesday-3! So glad you could stop by and join us and share with us what you have been up to! We have really enjoyed how our little party is growing each week and appreciate your participation. We just ask one small favour that you please only link up with things that you have not shared on Waste Not Wednesday before! This way it keeps things all nice and new each week!
Waste Not Wednesday-3
Meet your hosts:
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
I just love how Betsy from My Salvaged Treasures has turned this old side of a create into a tray! Make sure you pop over and check out her cute Rustic Tray along will load’s more of her brilliant re-purposes from old wares!
Patriotic Upcycled Bunting | Pillar Box Blue
Re-purposed Apothecary Jars | Life on Pearl Street
Ikea Step Stool Makeover | Pastels & Macarons
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Kreativ K and show sweet Katrin some love and see what else she has been up to this week!
My Out Door Space Part 2 | Kreativ K