Waste Not Wednesday-28 is upon us again! I am thoroughly enjoying taking a peek at all your project’s. So much inspiration for the holidays and beyond that will keep me going until next Christmas!! Love it!!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourites! Easy peesy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-28
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Snowflake Pinecone Luminaries | DIY Window Snowflake Sign
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bunt Cake
Pinecone Swag | Wooden Christmas Tree | Bathroom Light Makeover
Christmas House Tour Dining Room
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Oversized Cross-Stitch on Vintage Tennis Racket Head| Sadie Seasongoods
Rustic Holiday Decor Sign | My DIY Envy
This one’s for you Little Sister| At the Createaerie
DIY Draft Stopper| Sadie Seasongoods
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! This week we were lucky enough to have 2 fabulous projects!
FREE Rustic Deer Silhouette Christmas Printable | The Organized Dream
Tag Exchange | Curtains In My Tree
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to look at all these fabulous features? Be sure to PIN for later
Thank you for hosting Sam!!
My pleasure, Katrin. Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend 🙂
Hello Sam, thanks for hosting.
My pleasure Jasmine! Thank you for sharing your goodies with is!!! 🙂
Thanks for hosting Sam!
My pleasure, Angie! So glad you have joined in all the fun! 🙂
Love the idea of cross stitching on tennis raquets. Two hobbies in one.
Ahhh yes!! You nailed it Amalia!! 🙂