Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-27! How are all your Christmas preparations coming along? We are in full swing here and have been since the beginning of November as we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia. So it’s Halloween for us and then BANG straight into Christmas 🙂
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourites! Easy peesy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-27
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Spoon Rack Advent Calendar with Faux Silver Spoons| Patina Paradise
How to make a Snowflake out of a Pallet | Diva of DIY
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Vintage Industrial Serger Thread Cone Christmas Trees | Sadie Seasongoods
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂