Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-26 ! Warmer weather is finally here for us here in Australia, so my flip flops have finally been pulled out of the closet! I’m looking forward to spending more time outside and getting more larger projects painted and finished!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourites! Easy peesy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-26
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Denise @ My Thrifty House | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Toni @ Small Home Soul | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Kellie @ Gratefully Vintage | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google + | Twitter
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
2 FREE Chalkboard Reindeer Names Printables
The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Updated Farmhouse Kitchen Light Fixture | Savvy Apron
Vintage Tablecloth Repurposed Into Banner/Bunting | Patina Paradise
Stamped Silverware| Let’s Create Events
Nordic Advent Calendar| KreativK
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Hungarian Kifli Cookies | The Red Painted Cottage
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Thank you for hosting Sam and Thank you for the feature!!
My pleasure Katrin! It is always so lovely to have you join us each week with all your beautiful projects!!
The printables are so cute! And I’m jealous that you get to wear flip flops!!!
Thank you so much, Janice! I’m sure it will be boot season before we know it! Time sure does fly by!
Another great party, Sam. Happy Wednesday.
So lovely to have you join us, Amalia! Thank you and look forward to seeing what you have been up to! 🙂
Thank you Sam and your readers for the extra feature! Have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting this party every week!
Your very welcome Carol! I can’t wait to try your cookies!