Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-246. A step closer this week in fixing our point of sale system for the shop! It’s been a super frustrating task and will be glad to finish of the last of the errors today so I can open the shop and get back to creating! So no new projects again this week but am looking forward to taking a break and seeing what you have been up to this week and busy creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-246
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Julie – My Wee Abode
Blogger Of The Month – March
Say hi to Julie from over at My Wee Abode. Julie shares a tonne of wonderful tips for home decor and fun projects that you can follow along and make too.
How cute are these Farmhouse style pockets? My Wee Abode shares how she spruced them up to give a fresh new look.
Magnolia Clay Pocket Makeover | My Wee Abode
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Make Farmhouse Easter Blocks
Round Farmhouse End Table DIY Refinishing
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How gorgeous is this Rope Bee Skep? The perfect addition to a beautiful vignette out on the porch. And that little bee tag is just the sweetest!
How To Make A Rope Bee Skep | Home On The Hill
If this doesn’t get your taste buds working I don’t know what will! How scrummy does it look? Looking forward to trying this!
Mixed Berry Cheesecake | Claire Justine
Leprechaun Shakes | The Kitchen Is My Playground
DIY Upholstered Wingback Headboard | Handmade Weekly
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
I truly appreciate you hosting each week! I understand how much time it takes to do so!! Thank you!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you for hosting this awesome party, Sam! I really enjoyed your features and several of the other posts this week! Have a wonderful week!
Tee @ Teediddlydee
Thank you for featuring my DIY upholstered headbaord!