Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-245. The shop set up still continues this week. We are having continued issues with our Point of Sale system not talking to my website and quadrupling all of the products!!! It’s been a nightmare to fix and hope to have it resolved by the end of the week. So no new projects sadly until this all gets fixed. Looking forward to taking a break and seeing what you have been up to this week and busy creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-245
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Julie – My Wee Abode
Blogger Of The Month – February
Say hi to Julie from over at My Wee Abode. Julie shares a tonne of wonderful tips for home decor and fun projects that you can follow along and make too.
With Easter not too far away, these velvet Easter eggs would be fun to make and add to a vignette.
How To Make Velvet Easter Eggs | My Wee Abode
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How sweet is this to make and celebrate Easter with your family and friends! Love all of the soft colours of the sprinkles and I bet the lemon and poppy seed cake tastes delish!
Easter Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake | The Happy Mustard Seed
I absolutely love everything about this sweet tiered tray! Right down to the cute sheep and snowflakes and vintage wooden spools!
Cozy Mid Winter Tiered Tray Styling | French Creek Farmhouse
Crochet Pillow Cover | Birdz Of A Feather
How To Install Faux Wood Ceiling Beams | Restyle Relove
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!