Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-244. The shop set up still continues this week because technology is not being my friend! We are having issues with our Point of Sale system not talking to my website and delaying getting bar codes for all of our painting supplies and home decor, to open. But some good news is that that’s all that’s left to do!! Looking forward to taking a break and seeing what you have been up to this week and busy creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-244
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Julie – My Wee Abode
Blogger Of The Month – February
Say hi to Julie from over at My Wee Abode. Julie shares a tonne of wonderful tips for home decor and fun projects that you can follow along and make too.
Such a fun way to take something that doesn’t quite fit in your home and transform it into something that does.
Hobby Lobby Cheap Square Tray Makeover | My Wee Abode
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Makeover A Vintage Farmhouse Bookshelf using Stamps
DIY Fabric Carrot Decorations For Easter or Spring Decor
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How yummy do these Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries look? A lovely sweet treat to enjoy for a high tea.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries | Walking On Sunshine Recipes
Isn’t this just the sweetest! If there is one thing that I would love to learn how to do is crochet. I absolutely love this idea for birthday’s and then it becomes a beautiful heirloom!
DIY Cord Keeper Wrap | Hello Sewing
DIY Spring Place Card Holder | My Wee Abode
Pink and Green Spring Mantel | Sweetpea
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thank you so much for featuring my pink and green spring mantel this week!
You’re so very welcome Paula! I just love your new chairs!
So thrilled to see my Cord Keepers featured! Thank you so very much, Sam! This week I’m sharing how to make adorable Pom pom bunnies and a super cute spring-themed fabric book cover from small fabric scraps!
You’re so very welcome Helen! Such a great project!!
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each week!! It is greatly appreciated!!! Stay safe, healthy and most of all, happy!!
Thank you so much Debbie! We love you joining us each week and seeing what you have been busy creating!
Sam – Thank you for hosting – lots of spring inspiration! Have a lovely week!
Thank you so much for joining us, Jennifer!
Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for being here Amber!