Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-243. There’s been so much happening here at Raggedy Bits this week with the final touches to our shop. I seriously have to keep pinching myself to check it is really happening! Do you do that sometimes when good things come your way? Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to this week and busy creating!
Waste Not Wednesday-243
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Paula – Sweetpea
Blogger Of The Month – February
Say hi to Paula from over at Sweetpea. Paula has a tonne of wonderful tutorials and decorating ideas for you to make and be inspired. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her bursting to the brim with creativity blog!
I love adding fun elements to our gardens and these Vintage aged pots are just perfect!
DIY Aged Pots with Vintage Image | Sweetpea
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Make Vintage Farmhouse Faux Concrete Eggs
How To Make Cut Tulips Last Longer
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How delicious does this look? This delicious dish will sure be a crowd pleaser and I can’t wait to try it!
Baked Figs, California Walnuts and Baked Camembert | Claire’s World
Isn’t this just the sweetest! If there is one thing that I would love to learn how to do is crochet. I absolutely love this idea for birthday’s and then it becomes a beautiful heirloom!
Crochet Number Flowers | Little Treasures
Old Fashioned Boiled Dressing Potato Salad Recipe | Heritage Home Ec
Farmhouse Neutral Bedroom Makeover Including Sharpie Shiplap | Restyle Relove
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thank you so much for the feature and good luck with your shop! I’m so excited for you!
Thank you so much, Julie! It’s taking much longer than we expected but we’ll get there!
Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!! I appreciate all the time you put into it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you so much Debbie for your kind words and for sharing your projects each week!
Thank you so much for showcasing my blog again this week. I so much appreciate your support!
You’re so very welcome Paula!!!
Thank you so much for featuring my Potato Salad recipe from last week’s party. I am truly honored and thrilled. Thank you for hosting. Have a blessed week. 🙂
You’re very welcome Amy! I can’t wait to try it!
Thank you for hosting!
You’re welcome Amber!
Thank you so very much for the feature of my crochet numbers! Happy Saturday!
Your so very welcome Maya! Absolutely love all of your crochet goodies.