Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-242. I would love for you to join me this week and send prayers to one of our fellow bloggers. Paula from Sweet Pea is battling stage 4 lung cancer and dealing with it all like an absolute trooper. Paula is an inspiration to us all not only with her wonderful blog but her strength she has shown while facing this awful disease. Be sure to pop over to her blog and say hi. I’m sure she will be delighted to hear from you while she is recovering from her last bout of treatment ???
Waste Not Wednesday-242
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Paula – Sweetpea
Blogger Of The Month – February
Say hi to Paula from over at Sweetpea. Paula has a tonne of wonderful tutorials and decorating ideas for you to make and be inspired. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her bursting to the brim with creativity blog!
We all love a good repurpose but Paula has most defiantly knocked it out of the park with this beautiful wooden jewellery organiser from architectural salvage!
DIY Upcycled Wood Jewellery Organiser | Sweetpea
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
There is nothing better than homemade salsas and relishes! I can’t wait to try this delicious Sweet & Spicy one.
Sweet & Spicy Salsa | Heritage Home Ec
Having plenty of room when making projects is a must and this 2 x 4 workbench perfect!
2 x 4 Custom Work Bench | Creative Moments
Easy Valentines Day Scrap Wood Sign | Interior Frugalista
Easy DIY Farmhouse Coffee Cup Stand With Vintage Hooks | House On Silverado
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!