Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-241. Hoping everyone has had a lovely week so far! Its been a busy week here at Raggedy Bits with lots of projects underway and putting the finishing touches to the shop. Let’s see what you’ve been busy creating this week and see this week’s features.
Waste Not Wednesday-241
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Paula – Sweetpea
Blogger Of The Month – February
Say hi to Paula from over at Sweetpea. Paula has a tonne of wonderful tutorials and decorating ideas for you to make and be inspired. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her bursting to the brim with creativity blog!
Valentines Day is not too far away but there’s still time to spread some love and decorate or make a gift your honey. This cupcake liner is a perfect touch to your decor!
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How cute is this sweet paper heart banner? Perfect to sprinkle some love to your decor this Valentine’s Day.
Paper Heart Banner | She’s Crafty
Tiered trays are so fun to decorate with. This cute Valentine’s display is just the sweetest and I’m finally in love with that sweet Love You Loads truck!
A Kitchen Full Of Love | My Home Of All Seasons
Easy Valentines Day Ideas | Kippi At Home
New Vignette in the Sun Room Armoire | Penny’s Vintage Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!