Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-24! How scary and exciting at the same time that Christmas isn’t too far away!!?? I’ve been busy spreading some Christmas Sprinkles around our house but am just keeping it really simple this year. Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourites! Easy peesy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-24
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Painted Round Kitchen Table| My DIY Envy
DIY Street Number Sign on Reclaimed Wood | Little Brags
One Room Challenge| The Red Painted Cottage
Holiday Simmer Pot| KreativK
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Pine Cone Wall Hanging | Kreative K
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for