Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-239. We are having an absolute heatwave here in Australia these past few days but nowhere near as bad as last year with all of those dreadful bushfires. So it has been inside and in front of the air conditioner for me trying to stay cool! How’s the weather where you are? Let’s see what you’ve been busy creating this week and see this week’s features.
Waste Not Wednesday-239
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kristi – Mulch & Paint
Blogger Of The Month – January
Say hi to Kristi from over at Mulch & Paint. Kristi’s blog packed full of beautiful projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her beautiful blog!
If your like me and still are enjoying your Christmas Tree here is a great idea to even keep it up longer! What a gorgeous tree don’t you think?
Valentine Tree with Decor from the Dollar Tree | Mulch & Paint
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
This gorgeous vintage heart is the perfect way to add a little love not just for Valentines Day but all year-round to celebrate anniversaries and weddings.
Vintage-Style Heart Hanger For Valentine’s Day | Interior Frugalista
I don’t know about you but I am determined to get organised this year!! This gorgeous calendar is the perfect tool to do so!
Faux Patchwork Heart Wreath | Sweet Pea
DIY Wooden Footed Tray | Modern On Monticello
Valentine’s Hearts | The Little Treasures
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!