Welcome back to another fun week of Waste Not Wednesday-238. Its been a super busy start to the week here at Raggedy Bits getting all the fiddley bits completed in the shop all ready to open hopefully next week. It’s so exciting and scary at the same time but hey you never know until you try right?! Let’s see what you’ve been busy creating this week and see this week’s features.
Waste Not Wednesday-238
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kristi – Mulch & Paint
Blogger Of The Month – January
Say hi to Kristi from over at Mulch & Paint. Kristi’s blog packed full of beautiful projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her beautiful blog!
Having pets is such a delight. They really do become part of the family, don’t they? We lost our Matilda a few years back but I think of her always and know she would have totally loved this DIY Dog Treat Jar!! How cute is it!!
DIY Dog Treat Jar | Mulch & Paint
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
This Homemade popcorn looks so delicious! Can’t wait to try it and share with my family. I’m sure that it will disappear in seconds!
Crispy Homemade Popcorn Chicken | The Organized Dream
I don’t know about you but I am determined to get organised this year!! This gorgeous calendar is the perfect tool to do so!
Oak Pedestal Table Makeover | Wise Little Owl Furniture
DIY Tiered Tray & Winter Decor | Farm Girl Reformed
Ideas For Decorating with Vintage Tool Boxes | Sweet Pea
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!