Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-237 party-goers. Boy did that week just fly by. It’s been a week of lots of projects here this past week but none have been completed. Do you find that happens to you sometimes? So many ideas flying around that none get completed lol! Let’s see what you’ve been busy creating this week and see this week’s features.
Waste Not Wednesday-237
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kristi – Mulch & Paint
Blogger Of The Month – January
Say hi to Kristi from over at Mulch & Paint. Kristi’s blog packed full of beautiful projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her beautiful blog!
This is such a beautiful way to repurpose some old soup tins! Filled with fresh blooms, attach some ribbon and there you have some gorgeous gifts!!
May Day Baskets | Mulch & Paint
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
You can never have too many aprons I say! Especially in the kitchen when you’re cooking up a storm. This Farmhouse style stencilled apron will surely do the trick!!
Red Apron Stencilled With Farmhouse Style | Interior Frugalista
I don’t know about you but I am determined to get organised this year!! This gorgeous calendar is the perfect tool to do so!
Free Printable 2021 Calendar | Sweet Pea
Make Your Own Hot Cocoa Bombs | The House On Silverado
Dining Room Table Makeover | Sew Crafty Crochet
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!