Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-236 party-goers. Happy New Year and I hope 2021 is bringing you lots more good stuff so far. Let’s get down to see what you’ve been busy creating this week and see this week’s features.
Waste Not Wednesday-236
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kristi – Mulch & Paint
Blogger Of The Month – January
Say hi to Kristi from over at Mulch & Paint. Kristi’s blog packed full of beautiful projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her beautiful blog!
Wreaths are such a welcoming part of home decor! Kristi has created a beautiful wreath to welcome in winter but it is that gorgeous that it could be left up all year round!
Winter Florals | Mulch & Paint
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Hand knitted clothes were my favourite to dress my kids in the winter time when they were little. It kept them nice and warm and cosy. This sure is a cute set don’t you think?
Marshmallow Baby Set | Lilia Craft Party
You had me at Gingerbread! How adorable is this Gingerbread Man Wreath? I just adore all the intricate detail.
DIY Coconut Oil Lotion Bars | Must Have Mom
Round Barn Quilt Table | Unique Creations By Anita
DIY Kids Play Animal Doctor Office | Abbotts At Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for