Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-235 party-goers. Today we are back to sharing our regular Waste Not Wednesday. Leanna and I hope you had the best Christmas it could be under these very strange circumstances. Here’s hoping 2021 is a much better year for all of us. We look forward to seeing what you have been busy creating.
Waste Not Wednesday- 235
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
In case you missed all the fun of last weeks DIY Christmas and Home Decor Projects. Be sure to Pin them to your favourite board so you can find them easily, to make next year or even for Christmas in July.
Who doesn’t love a good home-baked treat at Christmas time? These recipes will surly please your family and friends next Christmas.
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for