Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-234 Christmas Edition party-goers. Leanna and I have really enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful Christmas projects so far.
Waste Not Wednesday-234
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
We hope you think of this as our gift to you, and thanks for being with us this year.
This week from Claire – Pillar Box Blue
Blogger Of The Month – December
Say hi to Claire from over at Pillar Box Blue. Claire has a blog bursting at the seams with fun craft and DIY projects using recycled materials that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
Handmade Christmas ornaments are such a lovely way to add a special unique touch to your Christmas tree or even make lovely gifts.
DIY Wooden Christmas Ornaments | Pillar Box Blue
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Fresh Rosemary Christmas Tree Garland
Festive Farmhouse Christmas Foyer
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Santa is sure going to enjoy opening up all his letters in this gorgeous Rustic style letterbox don’t you think?
DIY Rustic Christmas Santa Mailbox | Tee Diddly Dee
You had me at Gingerbread! How adorable is this Gingerbread Man Wreath? I just adore all the intricate detail.
Gingerbread Man Wreath | Penny’s Vintage Home
Cardboard Gingerbread Houses | Mulch and Paint
A Fresh Tabletop Tree For the Master Bedroom | A Life Unfolding
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Hi Sam, I was thrilled to see my Ginger wreath picked to be one of the features this week…..thank you! Merry Christmas!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! I know how much time it takes so it is greatly appreciated! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you for featuring my Upcycled curtain fixing ornaments. I hope your preparations for Christmas are going well.
Your rosemary tree garland is so adorable, Sam! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas down under. xo
Thank you so much, Marie! They sure to smell great! Merry Christmas to you too all the way over in Canada! ???
Thank you, Sam, for hosting again this week and a huge thanks for featuring my Christmas Santa Mailbox! You really made my day! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!
Tee @ Teediddlydee