Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-233 Christmas Edition party-goers. Leanna and I have a surprise for you all! Be sure to read all the fun details below! We are very much looking forward to seeing what you’ve been busy creating these past few weeks and being inspired by all of your talents.
Waste Not Wednesday-233
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
We hope you think of this as our gift to you, and thanks for being with us this year.
This week from Claire – Pillar Box Blue
Blogger Of The Month – December
Say hi to Claire from over at Pillar Box Blue. Claire has a blog bursting at the seams with fun craft and DIY projects using recycled materials that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
Handpainted wall art is always so fun! What a great idea if you’re limited for space and can’t put up a tree. This is a fun way to still “pop the tree up” and enjoy Christmas.
How To Paint A Christmas Tree For Your Wall | Pillar Box Blue
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How adorable is this repurposed pot lid snowman? How fun would a few of these cuties be on your porch for a Christmas display?
DIY Vintage Lid Snowman | Tee Diddly Dee
I just love handmade decorations for our Christmas Tree. A whole bunch of these crochet baubles would look so cute don’t you think?
Lightweight Through the window Bauble Ornament | Eye Love Knots
Junkiest Vintage Eclectic Christmas Porch | Petticoat Junktion
White Orchids, Roses and Poinsettia Christmas Wreath | Apple Street Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for