Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-232 party goers. Leanna and I have a surprise for you all! Be sure to read all the fun details below! We are very much looking forward to seeing what you’ve been busy creating these past few weeks and being inspired by all of your talents.
Waste Not Wednesday-232
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
We hope you think of this as our gift to you, and thanks for being with us this year.
This week from Claire – Pillar Box Blue
Blogger Of The Month – December
Say hi to Claire from over at Pillar Box Blue. Claire has a blog bursting at the seams with fun craft and DIY projects using recycled materials that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
Wicker baskets are everywhere at the Thrift Stores and Claire is sharing a fun way to add some Christmas touches to this one. How fun would this be with all your wrapped Christmas presents in it?
How To Paint A Wicker Basket For Christmas | Pillar Box Blue
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Gift Cards are always a great thing to give for the person who is always hard to buy for. Now you can make a gorgeous gift card holder to gift it in!
How To Create A Beautiful Gift Card Holder | Busy Life Style Gal
Isn’t this the coolest Christmas Tree you ever did see? Loving all the detail and character and would make great table top trees for any display!
Steampunk Christmas Tree | Unique Creations By Anita
Neutral Farmhouse Christmas Dining Table Setting | Restyle Relove
https://theapplestreetcottage.blogspot.com/2020/11/christmas-barn.html | Apple Street Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for