Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-231 party goers. It’s defiantly beginning to look like Christmas around here. SO many beautiful Christmas projects and recipes popping up in our party!! I have enjoyed taking a peek at all of them! Let’s see what you’ve been busy creating this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-231
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Candice – She’s Crafty
Blogger Of The Month – November
Say hi to Candice from over at She’s Crafty. Candice has a blog spilling over with fun craft and DIY projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
It’s not too late to make this fun advent calendar for your whole family to enjoy! Imagine the excitement each morning waiting to see what is inside each stocking!
Family Advent Calendar | She’s Crafty
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How real do these Christmas Bells look? Such a fabulous idea using plastic bells from the $2 shop. I can see a whole bunch of these hanging on porch supports!
DIY Faux Aged Metal Christmas Bells | Home On The Hill
Have some old cabinet doors hanging around your not sure what to do with? Marie from over at Interior Frugalista shares a wonderful tutorial on how to transform them into some beautiful Christmas signs!
Repurposed Cabinet Door Christmas Signs | Interior Frugalista
How To Make A Christmas Garland with Repurposed Sweater Balls |Pillar Box Blue
How To Make Outdoor Scandinavian Christmas Gnomes | Condo Blues
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for