Hey there Waste Not Wednesday-228 party goers. Leanna and I are super sorry that we haven’t posted for a couple of weeks but my poor old dad took a major fall down his back steps and it was a little touch and go there for a while. Thankfully he’s doing much better now and life has returned to somewhat normal. We are very much looking forward to seeing what you’ve been busy creating these past few weeks and being inspired by all of your talents.
Waste Not Wednesday-228
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Candice – She’s Crafty
Blogger Of The Month – November
Say hi to Candice from over at She’s Crafty. Candice has a blog spilling over with fun craft and DIY projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
I don’t know about you but when it comes to book page projects I go weak at the knees! Couple that with buffalo check and you have a perfect match!
Buffalo Check Sign | She’s Crafty
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
What better way than to be greeted home and welcome friends and family with this porch leaner! Perfect to also see in Fall. Loving the raised wording and hinges to give the sign some beautiful texture.
Easy Fall Porch Leaner | Busy Life Style Gal
Isn’t this just the cutes little beanie you ever did see? I have a little nephew who would love this!!
Sean’s Monster Beanie | Eye Love Knots
Acorn Donut Holes |Cook Clean Repeat
Dressing Room Remodel | My Sweet Cottage
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for