Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-227! We are absolutely screaming through the month of October! It’s moving house time for us and hoping to be in our new home before the end of November! So it’s all systems are go around here! Let’s go and see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-227
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Candice – She’s Crafty
Blogger Of The Month – October
Say hi to Candice from over at She’s Crafty. Candice has a blog spilling over with fun craft and DIY projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
There is nothing more satisfying than ticking things off a list! It gives a sense of completion and feels good to get things done. This is such a fun way to achieve lost of fun things off your bucket list!
Fall Bucket List Dry Erase Frame | She’s Crafty
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How cute is this Witches Hat Door Hanger? Apple Street Cottage has another 2 fun Halloween projects you can follow along and make too!
Three Easy Halloween Projects | Apple Street Cottage
Who doesn’t love a spooky treat at Halloween? These cute Ghost Meringue Cookies will surely do the trick.
Ghost Meringue Cookies | Drug Store Divas
Hiking & Gathering For Natural Fall Decor Elements |Dabbling & Decorating
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe | Kippi At Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for