Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-226! A new month means a new Blogger Of The Month! This is where we feature one blog for a whole month along with all our other fun weekly features. All you have to do to be our blogger of the month is, share your projects regularly here at WNW and then go and comment on your fellow blogger’s post. So let’s go and see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-226
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Candice – She’s Crafty
Blogger Of The Month – October
Say hi to Candice from over at She’s Crafty. Candice has a blog spilling over with fun craft and DIY projects that you can follow along and make too. Looking forward to sharing some of my favourites from her awesome blog!
With Halloween just around the corner, Candice is sharing some fun Halloween Kitchen projects to add some spooky touches to your kitchen.
Halloween Home Decor In The Kitchen | She’s Crafty
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Can you believe that this little cutie has been made from a mop head?!! Such a fun inexpensive way to make some fun pumpkins to decorate with.
Dollar Tree Braided Pumpkin DIY | Southern Crush At Home
White furniture makeovers with a beautiful antique finish don’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. This tutorial shows you how to achieve this look and not break the bank.
Distressed Antique White Furniture | Petticoat Junktion
No Carve Pumpkin Ideas |Organized Island
How To Make Paint Look Old Using Waxes & Toners | Petticoat Junktion
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!