Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-224! How’s your week been so far? It’s been a super busy one here getting our DIY Surprise Boxes together and posted and 5 new custom furniture pieces in the workshop to paint. So I’m excited to take a break and see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-224
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Chas – Chas’ Crazy Creations
Blogger Of The Month – September
Say hi to Chas from over at Chas’ Crazy Creations. Chas has blog packed to the brim with fun DIY Tutorials and Recipes. We can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
How cute is this sweet Angel made from thrifted glassware? Such a beautiful idea for Christmas. They sure would make beautiful gifts and she lights up!
Easy Light Up Dish Angel | Chas’ Crazy Creations
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Who doesn’t love a fun DIY build? This bench sure would be fun to make and Stacey shares with us a really easy to follow tutorial on how to.
DIY Bench | Not Just A Housewife
With pumpkin season upon us don’t you just love this cute blue style? Something a little different and fun that’s for sure!
Blue Fall Decor With Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial | Mulch & Paint
How To Make Recycled Glass Bottle Halloween Witches |Condo Blues
How To Sew An Infinity Scarf | Hello Sewing
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for