Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-223! It’s so hard to believe we are already in September! It’s starting to warm up here but I know for my American friends it is starting to get a bit of a chill in the air. So funny how we are polar opposites! Let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-223
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Chas – Chas’ Crazy Creations
Blogger Of The Month – September
Say hi to Chas from over at Chas’ Crazy Creations. Chas has blog packed to the brim with fun DIY Tutorials and Recipes. We can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
Who could do with one of these recipe holders in their kitchen? Such a great idea to stop the pages of your recipe books flipping over while you cook.
Easy Recipe Holder | Chas’ Crazy Creations
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Isn’t this project just the sweetest idea for handmade gift bags! Such a lovely way to sho someone you care.
Paper Bag Gift Bag Upcycling | Sum Of Their Stories
How fun would these be hanging on your porch this Halloween? Just the cutest!!
Jack O’ Lantern Succulent Planters For Halloween | She’s Crafty
Repurposed Dollar Store Frame Hello Pumpkin Sign |Interior Frugalista
DIY Japanese Knot Bag Tutorial | Hello Sewing
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!