Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-222! How’s your week been so far? My poor old hubby hurt his leg really badly 2 weekends ago helping me move a display cabinet into the studio and needed surgery. So it has been super busy here taking care of him. But I’m just grateful he’s ok! Let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-222
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Chas – Chas’ Crazy Creations
Blogger Of The Month – September
Say hi to Chas from over at Chas’ Crazy Creations. Chas has blog packed to the brim with fun DIY Tutorials and Recipes. We can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
With Halloween fast approaching now is the time to start making fun things to decorate with! Chas has come up with this super cute Halloween Pumpkin outdoor idea. Wouldn’t they look fabulous either side of your front door?
Halloween Pumpkin Outdoor Decorations | Chas’ Crazy Creations
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Make A Vintage Farmhouse Hook Using Pallet Wood
Pretty Fall Front Porch Decor Ideas With DIY Fall Banner & Ladder
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Don’t you just love the power of paint! These Night Stands have had some new life breathed into them that’s for sure and I just love the added decor transfer!
Night Stands With Iron Orchid Designs Transfer | Wise Little Owl Furniture
There is nothing better than going into your garden and picking fresh herbs to cook with! Marie has come up with a beautiful idea to dry your herbs in your kitchen don’t you think?
Recycled Silverware Wall Hooks For Drying Herbs | Interior Frugalista
Decorating With Baskets |Stone Gable
DIY Concrete Fire Place Makeover | Cherished Bliss
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!!
It is greatly appreciated!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!
That was one of my biggest fears when Mr. Frugalista and I were lugging furniture to and from markets and my antique mall booth, especially considering we are not spring chickens. Sorry to hear it happened to your hubby and I hope he is healing well. Thank you so much for the herb dryer feature, Sam! xo
Thank you so much for hosting! This week I am excited to share how to make an easy homemade tic tac toe board and my end of the summer tablescape! Hope you are having a great week!
You’re welcome! I look forward to seeing your posts.