Welcome back to another fun filled Waste Not Wednesday-22! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourites! Easy peasy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to! 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-22
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Painting and Stenciling Pumpkins for Halloween | Repurpposing Junkie
Tiny Paper Pumpkins | My French Twist
DIY Towel Hook and Shelf| Anika’s DIY Life
Modern Rustic Bedroom| Honey n Hydrangea
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Up cycling Empty Paint Cans Using Paint Chips | Pillar Box Blue
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Don’t have time to take a peek now? Be sure to PIN for later 🙂