Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-219! Another friendly reminder to please not share links to other link parties or shops. We had to delete more links this week for not following along with the rules. On a more positive note, let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-219
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Amber – Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Blogger Of The Month – August
Say hi to Amber from over at Follow The Yellow Brick Home. Ambers blog is filled to the brim with beautiful decorating ideas and vintage finds. We can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
We all love a good upcycle and this is a great way to brighten up some old garden stakes.
Easy Mod Podge Garden Stake Makeover | Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How delicious does this look! A perfect mid-week dish which I’m sure will be a family winner. Definalty adding this to our menu plan!
Ground Beef Stuffed Shells | The Kitchen Is My Playground
It’s finally soup weather here in Australia and this yummy Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup is defiantly on our Menu plan for next week!
Shabby Chic Makeover with Decoupage | Doodle Buddies
Adding Wall Art for a Fresh New Look in the Hall Bath |Penny’s Vintage Home
How To Reuse and Restyle Fall Decorations | Blue Sky At Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!