Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-217! A little change this week. Leanna and I have been chit-chatting and decided to no longer have the 2 Most Clicked Features every week. The reason being is that sadly we have only been getting around 30 clicks which has made it a little tricky picking our favourites. Thank you so much to all who have been participating each week and will start it again if we see participation increase again! Let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-217
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Amber – Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Blogger Of The Month – August
Say hi to Amber from over at Follow The Yellow Brick Home. Ambers blog is filled to the brim with beautiful decorating ideas and vintage finds. We can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
Having fresh flowers in your home sure adds a beautiful touch and brings a smile. Amber shares a few fun tips on how to add some to your bedsides and brighten up your bedroom.
Simple Summer Bedside Bouquet | Follow The Yellow Brick Home
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
This is such a clever repurpose of an old suitcase! Not only does it add a beautiful Vintage finish but a great way to have a little extra storage.
Old Suitcase Repurposed Into A Table | Unique Creations By Anita
It’s finally soup weather here in Australia and this yummy Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup is defiantly on our Menu plan for next week!
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup | Slow Cooker Living
Crochet Pencil Scarf |Sew Crafty Crochet
How To Make A Simple DIY Flower Box Centrepiece | Calypso In The Country
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!