Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-215! We are gearing up for Christmas in July here in Australia. Towards the end of July will be our peek cold season and the perfect time to celebrate by a warm cozy fire. Do you celebrate Christmas In July? Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-215
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Tracey – The Kitchen Is My Playground
Blogger Of The Month – July
Say hi to Tracey from over at The Kitchen Is My Playground. Tracy has a blog jammed packed with delicious recipes and we can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
Who doesn’t love all things Snickerdoodle? From candles to cookies and now this delicious Snickerdoodle bread!
Snickerdoodle Bread | The Kitchen Is My Playground
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Aren’t these Giant Paper flowers just stunning? Perfect wall decor to add a wow factor and brighten up any plain old boring wall.
Easy Giant Paper Flowers | My French Twist
Here is some more fun Christmas in July Projects for you to get busy with! In fact, there are over 30 for you to take a peek at. How adorable are these mini embroidery hoops?
Christmas In July | Interior Frugalista
Decorating Ideas with Vintage Crates and Baskets |Virginia Sweetpea
Gimp Braided Trim Wrapped Ornament | Purple Hues And Me
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Soy Candle Making For Beginners |Handmade Weekly
Decorating With Lemons | My Home Of All Seasons
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!