Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-214! How’s your week going so far? It’s been a busy one here right out of the gates after having a nice weekend with the hubby pottering around the house getting all of those pesky little jobs done. Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-214
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Tracey – The Kitchen Is My Playground
Blogger Of The Month – July
Say hi to Tracey from over at The Kitchen Is My Playground. Tracy has a blog jammed packed with delicious recipes and we can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
Lemons are one of my favourite things when cooking! So, of course, I had to share with you this delicious Lemon Bar Recipe! I can’t wait to make this for my hubby who also loves lemony goodies.
Lemon Bars | The Kitchen Is My Playground
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
These DIY Outdoor Planters are the perfect way to dress up your favourite pot plants. Can you see them either side of your front door or garage? What a nice house warming gift they would make too!
DIY Outdoor Planters | Stacy Risenmay
You can never have too many Tea Towels on hand! Especially when you have your family and friends over for a gathering. These beautiful summer tea towels a perfect for all those BBQs and entertaining.
DIY Summer Tea Towels | DIY Vibes
DIY Wing Back Headboard | Kippi At Home
Banana Bread Cheese Cake | Marilyn’s Treats
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Cherry Garcia Sheet Cake Recipe |Easy Desserts To Make
How To Clean Area Rugs At Home | Abbotts At Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for