Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-213! You may have noticed that Leanna my partner in crime here at Waste Not Wednesday has had a blog name change! Bear with us while we change over all the graphics and get everything sorted. Leanna’s blog is still jammed packed full of tutorials and recipes for you to make. Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-213
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Pretty DIY Home | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Tracey – The Kitchen Is My Playground
Blogger Of The Month – July
Say hi to Tracey from over at The Kitchen Is My Playground. Tracy has a blog jammed packed with delicious recipes and we can’t wait to share some of them with you this month!
Can you picture yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot summers day sipping away on this deliciousness? I sure can!
How To Make Homemade Hard Lemonade | The Kitchen Is My Playground
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Isn’t this just the sweetest vignette you ever did see? Right down to the sweet detail of the little paper hat. Just adorable!
DIY Betsy’s Sweet Land Of Liberty | Tee Diddly Dee
Crocheting is something I’m yet to master! I look forward to the day I can and am in awe of those who can. Isn’t this cute lil crochet fox just the sweetest! I have a nephew who would just adore him to bits.
Fox ‘The Little Prince’ | Lalka Crochetka
Mason Jar Birdseed Lanterns | Stone Gable
One Room Challenge Week 8 The Finale | White Arrow Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
All You Need To Know About Paper Napkin Decoupage |Pillar Box Blue
10 “No Brainer Things” To Toss During Your Kitchen Declutter | Refined Rooms
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!