Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-212! Can you believe we are in July already? Where has the year gone!!! I remember my dad always telling me that as you get older the years fly past so quickly and I never thought it was true. Boy, do I understand what he was talking about now!! Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-212
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Beverly & Gloria – Across The Boulevard
Blogger Of The Month – June
Say hi to Beverly and Gloria from over at Across the Boulevard. They are a Mumma and daughter team and boy do we have some fun projects and recipes to share with you this month!
Isn’t this just the sweetest makeover of a tabletop clock! Perfectly distressed and adds a gorgeous vintage farmhouse feel.
Chalk Painted Table Top Clock | Across The Boulevard
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
You had me at cheesecake! Especially with berries. How delicious does this look?
Berry World Blackcurrant, Lime & Coconut Cheesecake | Claire’s World
Wreath’s are such a fun way to welcome people into your home and give a nice cosy feeling. Over at Mulch and Paint, there are a few beautiful wreaths to inspire you. I’m loving this one with the gorgeous tones of orange, green and grey!
Summer Wreaths | Mulch and Paint
Gossip Bench Makeover | The Apple Street Cottage
How To Make An Inexpensive Look Antique |The Interior Frugalista
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Hot Bacon Dressing |Marylin’s Treats
Side Table With Bonus Cooler | Chas’ Crazy Creations
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for