Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-209! Have restrictions started to lift in your area? Things are slowly started to open here and I’m praying that it’s not too early and hope that there isn’t another breakout. I guess time will tell. Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-209
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Beverly & Gloria – Across The Boulevard
Blogger Of The Month – June
Say hi to Beverly and Gloria from over at Across the Boulevard. They are a Mumma and daughter team and boy do we have some fun projects and recipes to share with you this month!
Talk about a super fun budget-friendly project! Taking some thrifted candle holders and a quick coat of paint is a sure way to freshen them up and give them a farmhouse look.
Farmhouse Candle Holder Makeover | Across The Boulevard
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Such a great idea for an outdoor entertainment area don’t you think? A brilliant repurpose of a pallet and perfect for when entertaining family and friends!
How To Make A Pallet Wall Bar | Unique Creations By Anita
I see so many beautiful ceramic and glass dishes while out thrifting! Chas sure has made them into something even more beautiful. Such a fun way to add a little character to your garden beds.
How To Make Garden Dish Flowers | Chas’ Crazy Creations
Entryway Table Makeover Farmhouse Style | Restyle Relove
Easy Magnolia Wall Pocket Makeover|My Wee Abode
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
How To Transfer Graphics Onto Wood With Glossy Paper |Interior Frugalista
How To Make A Chinoiserie Style Lamp With Decoupage |Blue Sky At Home
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!