Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-208! And just like that, we are halfway through the year already!! But with a new month means we have a new Featured Blogger Of The Month! So don’t forget if you would like to be featured for a whole month be sure to go and comment on other bloggers post and share the love. Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-208
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Beverly & Gloria – Across The Boulevard
Blogger Of The Month – June
Say hi to Beverly and Gloria from over at Across the Boulevard. They are a Mumma and daughter team and boy do we have some fun projects and recipes to share with you this month!
Let’s get this party started with this gorgeous Starfish Coffee Table Tray. Perfect if you’re wanting to add some beautiful coastal accents to your decorating. Such a fun transformation from a thrift store find.
Starfish Design Coffee Table Tray | Across The Boulevard
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Doesn’t this chicken and leek patchwork pie just make your taste buds do a backflip! Perfect weeknight meal to warm the cockles of your heart!
Chicken and Leek Patchwork Pie | Claire Justine
I don’t know about you but I am forever scrounging around in my handbag for my hand sanitiser!!! This genius little pouch will be an absolute game-changer. They’d be great for the little ones to take to school to!
DIY Hand Sanitiser Holder | Hello Sewing
Simple Outdoor Decor Inspiration | A Life Unfolding
Quick And Easy Summer Apartment Patio|My Wee Abode
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Dark Chocolate Orange Cream Candy |Across The Boulevard
DIY Outdoor Grilling Station |Dabbling And Decorating
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!