Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-207! The weather here in Australia has definitely started to get chilly! It’s the perfect time for combustion fire and yummy slow-cooked meals. What’s the weather like in your neck of the woods? Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-207
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kippi – Kippi At Home
Blogger Of The Month – May
This has got to be the most cutest Llama pillow I have ever seen. Even comes complete with a sweet felt flower Llama Crown! Perfect throw pillow for a sofa or the feature pillow on a bed.
DIY Llama Boho Pillow | Kippi At Home
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
What a fabulous upcycle of a plain old plastic container! A perfect way to add some character to your garden beds.
Upcycling An Ugly Plastic Box | My Sweet Cottage
How mouth-watering does this yummy salad look? A perfect side and a salad that you could eat all by itself! Can’t wait to try this!
Cucumber Caprese Salad | Ann’s Entitled Life
Sweet Corn Salsa | She Saved
Herb Container Garden Guide|Stone Gable
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Coastal Cottage Style Bedroom |Dabbling And Decorating
Italian Pasta Salad |Across The Boulevard
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!