Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-206! How’s everyone hanging in there? We are starting to see some of the rules relax here in Australia but only in baby steps to make sure that there isn’t a further outbreak of COVID. Here’s hoping to us getting back to some kind of normal soon. Now let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-206
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kippi – Kippi At Home
Blogger Of The Month – May
I don’t know about you but there is nothing better than a good old hot cup of tea to wash away the blues or to take 5 minutes for yourself. What a perfect sign to add to a kitchen display.
Teapot Centrepiece Handpainted Rae Dunn Inspired Sign | Kippi At Home
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
What a great repurpose of plain old coffee filters? Love how simple this is but is so beautiful and makes such a fun wall or front door decoration.
Vintage Inspired Flowers That Will Brighten Any Day | Recreated Designs
This is such a brilliant repurpose! I’m always on the move when working and have both arms filled to the brim with my laptop, paper works etc. This would be so much easier to keep things all nice and organised!
Silverware Bow To Office In A Box | The Apple Street Cottage
Wooden Vegetable Garden Markers | DIY Vibes
Rustic Industrial Kitchenette Reveal|Cherished Bliss
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Petite Rose Necklace & Bracelet |Little Treasures
Spending Time In My Garden Stencilling |Fresh Vintage By Lisa
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!