Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-205! It’ starting to get chilly here in Australia and its that time for lots of yummy instant pot meals and the fire. What’s the weather doing in your neck of the woods? Let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-205
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kippi – Kippi At Home
Blogger Of The Month – May
This week from Kippy At Home it’s all about making your own topiary balls. Wouldn’t they be a great feature to display around your home!
DIY Topiary Balls | Kippi At Home
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
What a great repurpose of plain old coffee filters? Love how simple this is but is so beautiful and makes such a fun wall or front door decoration.
How To Make Coffee Filter Flowers | Organized Island
Another fun simple wall decor piece using beautiful chippy reclaimed wood. Loving all of that gorgeous patina!
Chippy Reclaimed Wood Vase |Junk Journal
DIY Space Saving Home Office Floating Desk | Interior Frugalista
A Vintage Chair Makeover| Thrift Diving
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Rhubarb & Custard Slice |Claire Justine
DIY Two Sided Table Runner |It All Started With Paint
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
Be Sure To PIN For Later!