Welcome back to another fun week here at Waste Not Wednesday-204! Hope you’re all safe and well and getting lots of fun projects made. Let’s see what you’ve all been up to this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-204
Sam @ Raggedy Bits | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Leanna @ Of Faeries & Fauna Craft Co | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
This week from Kippi – Kippi At Home
Blogger Of The Month – May
It never ceases to amaze me how many different fun ways there are to make beautiful wreaths. Kippi sure has taken wreath making to the next level with this gorgeous wreath using wooden beads and pretty flowers.
How To Make A Wreath | Kippi At Home
Have you had a fun week creating and ready to share your projects and recipes with us? Just simply share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Can’t wait to see what you have all been busily creating!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
How To Upcycle A Farmhouse Chalkboard
Easy Sew Scented Fabric Pouch
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
We can never have too many bags on hand to try and cut down the use of plastic bags that’s for sure. This is such a neat idea using tea towels don’t you think?
Upcycled Tea Towel Book Bag | Sum of Their Stories
Well, how about this for a gorgeous bathroom makeover? You have to go and take a peek at the beautiful floors!
Fresh & Modern Main Bathroom Renovation |The Happy Housie
Simple Chicken Enchiladas | The Kitchen Is My Playground
Make Your Own Cloche Decor Craft | White Arrows Home
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that YOU HAVE NOT SHARED with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be now 2 additional features of the most clicked projects!
Dollar Store Coasters Makeover For A Mothers Day Gift |Across The Boulevard
Positive Thoughts Free Printable Colouring Pages |Sum Of Their Stories
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Be Sure To PIN For Later!
Thanks so much for continuing to host during this health crisis, spreading beauty, laughter and information!! Stay Safe, Healthy and Happy!!
Just wanted you to know. You have a 300×300 ad in the right side of your header. On iPad it takes up the top 50% of the blog area. And if I dismiss it, another ad appears.
Thank you so much for hosting. Love the chalkboard project you featured. What a cute way to update something! Enjoy!
Thank you Sam for hosting your 204th Waste Not Wednesday. Always appreciated.
Thank you so much for hosting and for the feature! I greatly appreciate it! This week I am excited to share some books to read this month, buffalo check decor inspiration, and vintage home style- how to decorate with soda crates! Hope you are staying safe and healthy and having a great day!
Thank you so much for your support! I have enjoyed your party every week of the year!
Have a beautiful weekend,